If you’re a movie lover, you already know that the best way to watch a movie is in a theater here in Metro Atlanta. But, with a home theater, you can bring this dynamite experience right to your couch, and apply it to gaming, sports, and even TV shows, too! If you’re wondering if a home theater is right for you, we’ve got your answers. Let’s take a look at who could benefit from a home theater installation here in Metro Atlanta.
What Is a Home Theater?
A home theater is a combination of entertainment systems and hardware that are installed inside a home to create a theater-like experience. This collection typically includes a projector, a screen, and a sound system, while some will also use Blu-ray players or gaming consoles. A home theater can be anywhere in a home, but usually they will be in a room without windows and separate from noisier living areas.
For ideas on how to eliminate glare on your screen if your home theater has windows or lighting, check out TV Glare: 5 Great Tips for Reducing It in Your Home Theater.
Who Could Benefit from a Home Theater?
There are many people who could benefit from a home theater. Here are a few examples:
- Movie lovers: If you love watching movies, a home theater can provide a much more immersive experience than watching on a TV. You’ll feel like you’re right in the middle of the action.
- TV show lovers: A home theater can provide that “movie-going” experience for TV shows, too. If you’d love to watch your favorite shows in high definition and with surround sound, a home theater is definitely for you.
- Gamers: Gamer’s, too, could benefit from a home theater. This setup can be a great way to improve your gaming experience with high-definition images and surround sound. Gaming setups in home theaters can use controllers or keyboard and mouse – whatever you prefer.
- Sports fans: If you’re a sports fan, this can be a great way to watch your favorite teams play. You’ll be able to hear the commentators more clearly and see those big plays in crystal-clear action!
- Families: For all of the above reasons, families stand to benefit the most from home theaters. There’s something for everyone in the family when you install a home theater!
How Does Having a Theater Impact My Metro Atlanta Home?
Generally speaking, the kind of investment that a home theater requires is a project for your long-term home. However, you might be happy to know that a home theater can also add immense value to your Metro Atlanta home, making it more attractive to potential buyers.
Figures will vary, depending on your unique installation, but sources suggest that you’ll see a return on investment of about 65% for your home theater.
Furthermore, if you ever decide to rent out your home, you will definitely be able to increase the rent you can charge. Make sure to advertise the home’s unique feature accordingly, though – otherwise the high price might drive potential renters away.
How Do I Install a Theater in My Home?
If you’re considering installing a home theater, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- First, you’ll need to decide how much space you have available. Home theaters can take up a lot of space, so you’ll need to make sure you have enough room in your home.
- Second, you’ll need to decide what kind of systems you want – multiple systems work together to create the final experience you’re looking for. There are many different types of audio and video systems available, so you’ll need to choose ones that fit your needs and budget.
- Finally, keep in mind that installation can be a complex process. For a project this large, our recommendation is that you hire a professional to do it for you.
Telly Wall Install: Metro Atlanta’s Home Theater Experts
Here at Telly Wall Install, we’re well-versed in all of the different aspects of home theater installation, from sound system setup to mounting and optimizing TV angles. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible home theater experience. Contact us today to learn more about our services and to schedule a consultation.